Important Room Booking Information
Select the campus where you would like to book a room, from the list below.
Rooms may only be booked by Deakin University staff and students and are only to be used for University study and related activity.
Rooms can only be booked a week in advance.
If you are more than fifteen minutes late for your booking, library staff reserve the right to re-book the room. This means that other staff and students may use the room.
Group usage takes precedence over individual use at all times.
Please contact the Library if you have any enquiries about room bookings at: deakin.edu.au/library/services/contacts/contact.php
- Geelong Waterfront Campus Library Rooms
- Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus Library Rooms
- LLA-Waterfront-01-Monday Appointments
- LLA-Waterfront-02-Tuesday appointments
- LLA-Waterfront-03-Wednesday Appointments
- LLA-Waterfront-04-Thursday appointments
- LLA-Waterfront-05-Friday Appointments
- LLA-Waurn Ponds-01-Monday appointments
- LLA-Waurn Ponds-02-Tuesday appointments
- LLA-Waurn Ponds-03-Wednesday appointments
- LLA-Waurn Ponds-04-Thursday appointments
- LLA-Waurn Ponds-05-Friday Appointments
- Melbourne Burwood Campus Library Rooms
- Melbourne Burwood Campus Library Study Booths
- Warrnambool Campus Library Rooms