- Group usage of rooms takes precedence over individual use. A group consists of 2 or more people.
- Rooms may only be booked by Deakin University staff and students, and are only to be used for University study and related activity.
Note: If you are more than fifteen (15) minutes late for your booking, the room becomes vacant and others are allowed to use it.
1. Select the date and then the time in the room/space you would like to book.
2. Bookings are one hour time slots and a maximum of two hours per person per day.
3. Enter your full name and Deakin email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), and select "Submit My Booking"
A confirmation email is sent to your Deakin email address.
Cancelling Library Group Study Bookings
If you need to cancel your Library room/space booking then you can do so by selecting the option through the confirmation email you will have received.
Use of room by groups and individuals
To help manage the use of spaces within the library, Group Study rooms, are mainly for use by groups of Deakin staff and students, so they take precedence over individual use. For instance, this means that if a group requires a room that has been booked by an individual for their own use, the individual may be asked to leave.
Please contact the Library if you have any enquiries about Room Bookings