Study Booths may only be booked by Deakin University staff and students and are only to be used for University study and related activity. Please contact the Library if you have any enquiries about Study Booth Bookings deakin.edu.au/library/about/contact-us.php
- Select the date you would like to book. Bookings are made available up to 1 week in advance.
- Select the time slot/s for the booth you would like to book. Each time slot is 30 min and a maximum of 2 hours per person per day can be booked. Time slots can be consecutive or be at least 1 hour apart.
Note: If you are more than 15 minutes late for your booking, library staff reserve the right to re-book the space for any consecutive time slots.
- Click ‘Continue’ and then ‘Submit Time slots’
- Login using your Deakin Username and Password
- Confirm your booking by clicking ‘Submit My Booking’.
Note: a confirmation email is sent to your Deakin email address.
Cancelling Library Study Booth Bookings
If you need to cancel your library booth booking then you can do so by selecting the option through the confirmation email you will have received.
Some study rooms at the Melbourne Burwood Campus library are available for booking. You can check the Melbourne Burwood Campus Library Rooms webpage for booking times and availability.