You can reserve a group study room if:
- You are a Deakin University student or staff member (library and security staff may ask to see your Deakin ID)
- There will be 2 or more people in your group
- The room will be used for study purposes
Bookings are for one hour, with a maximum of two hours reserved per person, per day.
1. Select the date and time in the room you would like to book, and select ‘continue’.
2. Enter your full name and Deakin email address (e.g. email@example.com), and follow the prompts to ‘Submit My Booking’.
Cancel my booking
A confirmation email will be sent to your Deakin email address. To cancel your booking, select the link from that email.