Open access in Business and Law
This session is aimed at Deakin researchers but open to all Deakin staff with an interest in the topic. It will explore opportunities and barriers to open access relevant to the Faculty of Business and Law, including:
- the benefits of open access
- two pathways to open access: Green and Gold
- making research open access at no cost in DRO
- navigating open access publishing options.
We will also examine the current state of open access in business, law and related disciplines, covering:
- the importance of open access for equity and inclusion
- the ARC Open Access Policy
- Plan S and other open access developments around the world.
The session will comprise a 40-minute talk, followed by an opportunity for open discussion.
Important access information
This training session will take place online via Zoom and will be recorded. You will receive a reminder with the link and password to the session one day before the training. This information is also included in the calendar invitation sent along with your confirmation email. If you cannot attend on the day, please feel free to register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recording after the session.
Add to Calendar
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm